Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP has advised and supported many individuals & small to medium size enterprises (SME) in the increasingly complex area of financial planning.
Below are some of the key areas we advise on:
Tax Efficient Investment Solutions
- Lump sum and regular investment strategies such as Pension, ISAs & Tax Advantaged Investments
- Review existing pensions, including any safe guarded benefit, charges and performance;
- Cash flow modelling to ensure that you are on track for a successful retirement
- Protect income in the event of accident, sickness or death
- Mortgage protection in the event of death or critical illness
- Reviewing exiting policies to ensure they are sufficient for current needs
- Look at other added value benefits available in the market
SME Business Planning
- Access through St. James’s Place to business growth advice with individuals who specialise in the SME growth and development industry
- Succession planning
- Aspects of tax-efficient exit strategies
SME Profit Extraction, Renumeration Strategies and Tax Planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Pension planning for directors
- Carrying forward unused pension allowances from the previous three years to potentially contribute up to £120k
- As part of retirement planning, purchasing the company’s commercial property to hold in a more tax efficient manner
- Keyman insurance to protect key personnel in the event of death or serious illness
- Shareholder protection to protect shareholders
- Tax-efficient life cover for directors/business owners
St James’s Place
Brett joined the financial services industry in 2001 and has gained a wealth of experience and knowledge in the delivery of high-quality personal advice to individuals, businesses and trustees.
Brett’s ethos is developing strong long-term client relationships built on confidence and trust. This is combined with a tailor-made financial plan designed to suit individual needs whilst providing regular reviews as financial circumstances evolve.
St James’s Place
Harry is a fully qualified financial adviser for Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP and he joined the practice following completion of his degree at university.
Harry is passionate for advising business owners and individuals on building tailored financial plans which is pertinent to their goals and aspirations. He enjoys that every person he sits with will differ from another, therefore he must design a bespoke solution, allowing clients to take advantage of available financial planning opportunities.
Harry believes that financial advice should be given regularly, especially to existing clients, because financial services is a fast-paced industry which is dictated by changes to legislation. Consequently, it is imperative for an adviser to make sure that any recommendation given remains on track to meet client outcomes.
In his spare time Harry is a sport fanatic, particularly with golf, rugby and football.
The latest blogs…
Recent research shows consumers are increasingly accessing pension drawdown without taking advice.The Financial Conduct Authority says that individuals who access their pension pot flexibly may need extra protection to manage withdrawals effectively, after it emerged...
Millennials, those born roughly between 1980-2000 (en.wikipedia.org/millennials) are exceptional in many ways. They are generally better educated than their predecessors, more ethnically diverse, and more economically active. Yet they confront greater...
New rules on tax relief and loan affordability being implemented in April will hit the profits of many buy-to-let investors.It has been a strong decade for UK property prices and rental incomes. Despite a marked dip in the second half of 2016, rental prices have still...
Moving into a retirement community is a decision that demands a great deal of careful consideration.There are plenty of reasons to think about downsizing. Perhaps your children have flown the nest, you’re approaching retirement, or your spouse has recently died. But...