Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP has advised and supported many individuals & small to medium size enterprises (SME) in the increasingly complex area of financial planning.
Below are some of the key areas we advise on:
Tax Efficient Investment Solutions
- Lump sum and regular investment strategies such as Pension, ISAs & Tax Advantaged Investments
- Review existing pensions, including any safe guarded benefit, charges and performance;
- Cash flow modelling to ensure that you are on track for a successful retirement
- Protect income in the event of accident, sickness or death
- Mortgage protection in the event of death or critical illness
- Reviewing exiting policies to ensure they are sufficient for current needs
- Look at other added value benefits available in the market
SME Business Planning
- Access through St. James’s Place to business growth advice with individuals who specialise in the SME growth and development industry
- Succession planning
- Aspects of tax-efficient exit strategies
SME Profit Extraction, Renumeration Strategies and Tax Planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Pension planning for directors
- Carrying forward unused pension allowances from the previous three years to potentially contribute up to £120k
- As part of retirement planning, purchasing the company’s commercial property to hold in a more tax efficient manner
- Keyman insurance to protect key personnel in the event of death or serious illness
- Shareholder protection to protect shareholders
- Tax-efficient life cover for directors/business owners
St James’s Place
Brett joined the financial services industry in 2001 and has gained a wealth of experience and knowledge in the delivery of high-quality personal advice to individuals, businesses and trustees.
Brett’s ethos is developing strong long-term client relationships built on confidence and trust. This is combined with a tailor-made financial plan designed to suit individual needs whilst providing regular reviews as financial circumstances evolve.
St James’s Place
Harry is a fully qualified financial adviser for Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP and he joined the practice following completion of his degree at university.
Harry is passionate for advising business owners and individuals on building tailored financial plans which is pertinent to their goals and aspirations. He enjoys that every person he sits with will differ from another, therefore he must design a bespoke solution, allowing clients to take advantage of available financial planning opportunities.
Harry believes that financial advice should be given regularly, especially to existing clients, because financial services is a fast-paced industry which is dictated by changes to legislation. Consequently, it is imperative for an adviser to make sure that any recommendation given remains on track to meet client outcomes.
In his spare time Harry is a sport fanatic, particularly with golf, rugby and football.
The latest blogs…
Parents and grandparents can help children buy their own home without having to hand over money. It’s no surprise so many young people feel their dreams of owning a home are slipping out of reach. A new report by the Resolution Foundation has found that one in three...
The growing proportion of UK wealth tied up in property means your house can easily end up benefiting the Treasury – instead of your children. The recent TV adaptation of E M Forster’s Howards End was simply the latest in a long line of screen dramas whose plot...
With the full force of Brexit yet to be felt, those who are saving for retirement need to be wary of the potential impact on their plans. While markets have remained resilient following the initial shock of the Brexit vote, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has...
Research provides insight into the different ages at which people move from one financial phase to another. The division of human life into a series of ages appears to have been a common theme among writers and philosophers through the ages. Indeed, the idea is...